16 March 2013

Sewing Sewing Sewing!!!!


Hello there peeps

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!!

I've been busy in the sewing cub/nook this week..... It's a great realization to me BUT, I seem to love a little working under pressure, Knowing a project or alteration is needed in say 2-4 days seems to get the creative me all in a buzz. Question ~ Are you the same? Or do you prefer to have a bit of time to do your sewing/craft projects???


Anyways here's the fruits of my labor this week!



The last of the caravan curtains for a friend.... I plan on making a a couple of 16 inch cushions to go with the rooms. There is plenty of fabric left over!! I think a tutorial might be on the cards.... I'm thinking MASSIVE BOW!!


Next up is a Laura Ashley dress



I have to say this was a challenge, the lace is STRETCHY and I mean real stretchy, I managed to overlock it... I was very patient as it was VERY fiddly!! I then went on to hand stitch the seam, I had to do single stitches every half inch to maintain the stretch! I am very pleased with how it turned out as this was my first time working on this type of fabric!


Now on to the next set of curtains


These are Harry Corry curtains and they were sewn together, this is me sorting out the hem....



The lining and right side were not for matching up but to be honest they were not perfect to begin with!!




I removed two of the rings, to get the rings the right distance apart. It seems the simplest of jobs but the sheer size of the curtains and the space required is hectic!!

*********


So after all my sewing, I felt like I deserved a yummy pizza....


Look at this, do you like spicy???

I LOVE SPICY
These are new over at Dominos
Twisted Dough Balls ~ Jalapeno Bites

I say next time your ordering. Spice it up!!

Anyways that's me for now, me and the kids are heading to the pictures AKA The cinema to see THE CROODS

Have a great day!!

XoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx