3 March 2013

Ripping out & Fancy a wee chat?!?!!?


Good morning peeps

It's looking like a dreary Sunday here in Derry, The sky is looking very grey!


Please ignore my dirty window!! That is something else I never managed yesterday ;) But you get the jist of it..... This is grey, you know what that means???? A day for sewing, OH YEAH!!



So last night I got the seams ripped out of this dress, so I am a go go on this project. It is now in the Que.... This was totally a sofa craft for last night, I knew I had curtains to make but after all my cleaning and sorting out the boys, I just wanted to do something easy!!! 

So today I shall be getting the curtains done, or started at least.....


We'll see how long the Lego and Sunday TV gives me!!!!



Look at the concentration..... Who said boys can't multitask!!!!

***********

So regular readers might notice a change in the right hand column.... I have added a chat box, What do you think?? All very interactive, so now if you have a quick question, a suggestion or even just want to say Hi.... There's a wee box for that!!! Now peeps don't leave me hanging, I have left a wee hello up there..... We Scottish just love to talk!!!

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx