9 March 2013

My Burda Style faves this month ~March 13.


Hello there peeps 

How is everyone this grey Saturday?!?!?!
We are suffering a "Cold Snap" here in Derry... The weather doesn't like is getting to comfy!!! I have had a rather productive morning, so I felt no guilt having a pour over the latest Burda Style (March 12). I have to say I am inspired... There are lots of yummy pieces to drool over!!! 



These trousers are just to lush.... I personally wouldn't wear that fabric BUT I love the cut..... Are you a fan of ankle grazers?!?!!? I think with a set of heels to set theses of you can't help but look HOT TO TROT!!!!



This is another pattern where I'm not fussed on the fabric but love the cut!!!



This dress is too yummy! I have to say I would raise the hem a little but all in all NICE!!!!



Now this jacket...... How could you not love it, so effortlessly casual and confident!



I'm REALLY happy to see a decent boys pattern... The trousers look class and the top is cool, the top sleeves could be lengthened and used for pj's!!



And this is so on my to make list for the boys..... I will be changing the fabric selection for a boys fabric, it's just a little too girly, I might have to add a eye patch for the added BOYNESS!!!!!!



And look at next months preview (April 13). It looks to be a goody!!!! Father & Son section, I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation ;)

Has anyone used Burda Style patterns from the magazine?? Do you have any tips??

Anyways have a fabby Saturday... I'm off to finish the housework!

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

1 comment:

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx