11 March 2013

Mothers Day lovelyness


Hello there 

Happy Monday everyone

So were we all spoilt...... Spending the day with little ones and mummies???? I had the very best weekend. We got to do some planting, I also got loads of handmade goodies from my boys.


 Finn sowed the cyan peppers... I love to make chilli!!



Frazer sowed the parsley..... 



Look at the concentration!!!



All very precise!!



Look at my wee boys aren't they jut too cute!!!



I love this one..... Frazer chose mummy, Finn & Frazer's fave colours!!



This is getting kept in the ever growing memory suitcaase bag!!!



Finn even coloured in my best mummy pic just right, brown hair and a purple dress!!!


Me and the boys even go out for a wee meal too






So to round up, I had the best day ever!!!! The boys were as good as gold. And I was proud to be a mummy. My wee dotes :) xx


***************************




Thought I'd give you a peek of my chilli..... Would anyone like a recipe?!?!?!!? It's a regular for dinner party guests!

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx