4 March 2013

Learning by my mistakes.....



Hello peeps 

How is everyone???

I planned on showing you a fabby tutorial on altering a dress....

At first glance everything in this photo seems "all good".....


INSTEAD

I have this....



WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!

YES. I went with the polyester bias binding, YES. I ironed rather than pressed...

AGAIN

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!

So I have the seam ripper out again. I plan this time to cut 2 separate pieces of black cotton, one on the grain the other on the bias.

Have you ever made a boo boo in a sewing project?!?!?!?

I know the answer.... But are you brave enough to share?!?!?!!?

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx