12 March 2013

Productive morning for me!!!


Hello there peeps

Today is BITTER COLD, but productive indeed!! The war of endless housework rages on ;) I have a semi tidy abode... You know what that means?!?!?!!? SEWING for me = Happy Traci!!!!


I've fueled up...... Yum Yum!!!



And now I'm prepped up my fabric for more caravan curtains.... This is the last time we'll see this fabric in curtain form.... The caravan will be kitted out with all it's curtains, so just 2-4 cushions to go then bye bye!!!

I have a new dress to alter..... Stretchy lace, I'm thinking zig-zag the hem then hand stitching.... Any tips out there?!?!?!? 

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

1 comment:

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx