11 February 2013

Circle scarf Tah Dah!!!


Hello again!

I have been sewing away 

STASH BUSTING

To be precise!!


I bought this fabric from Abakhan's last time I was over... It is so yummy and warm. I think it will go with everything, don't you think?!?!?!



This is gonna be a fabric you'll see a few times more.... I have made a tutorial for copying a pair of curtains. I now am planning a tutorial for a bow cushion!

I am gonna wait till this tummy bug leaves me though. I feel like I have washing machine for a tummy!

Anyways time to attempt a cuppa.

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx