24 February 2013

A little sunshine goes a long way!!


Hello there 

So how is everyone??

We had a lovely ACTUAL SUNNY DAY..... I shout this at you as it's been so so very long! It was cold enough, but to see sunshine makes everyone smile!!

We had a friends birthday party, which was held in a lovely wee park called "The Play Trail". It is such a great setting.



Frazer monkeying around!!








I just love the play trail, with it's views and the wee forest... It's fabby or a wanders on a sunny day.



I never managed to get any photos of Finn..... But check out his train! Quite the wee artist I say!

anyways the morning comes early with my boys, time for a cuppa and then off to bed for me!

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx