31 January 2013

Win £20 with Abakhan Fabrics competition.... Why not!!


Hey there peeps..

How is everyone?

I am so looking forward to tomorrow, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

I have been feeling rather sorry for myself today.... I have a head cold, The sinuses are very unhappy, Poor me!
ANYWAY... Enough of the self pity I hear... OK OK..

Today's post is meant to be about the yummy competition over  Abakhan Fabrics, They have a brand new pintrest account. It's starting with a bang....



Check it out there's a chance to spend 20 quid... Brilliant huh!!
And just as a FYI.... 20 quid in Abakhan is like a MONSTER haul... The fabric is by weight so, there is so much fabric at a total steal!

******

I had a wander around the site I've not visited for a while, you know Christmas and birthdays and all!! Anyway, I had a good wander round, I managed to pin not 10 but 17 pic's to my new board. I have pinned a few workshops too. Does anyone live near Liverpool?? The classes are FAB... Pattern cutting caught my eye straightaway. Might have to try get over for that!

I might just add in here, little old me is featured on Abakhan's blogger pin board and not just the one pin.... 4 pins check me out!!

Well I am still suffering!!! So before I start to grumble about my head cold I'm off!!

XoXoXoXoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx