10 January 2013

Walking the line....

Hello 
Since coming back me and the boys have been continuing with movie night, we have taken to having lovely long walks... We live beside the River Foyle in Derry Northern Ireland, there is a path that is perfect for catching the sunset...






This is my fave picture taken so far with my new camera...

It's very Poignant
I love the colours they are fab, but that's not it....
Look at the protective arm Finn has over Frazer.
It says a thousand words.

#amonthof ~ Poignant

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx