10 January 2013

I'm missing the holidays....


Hello again peep's, how are y'all?

Being back in Derry, back to routine, school, bedtimes, gym days, homework.... I could go on!!! But you get the drift. It has it's ups and downs to be honest. I took this photo the other morning, before I headed for my morning coffee. The boys were settled back in to school.....


The white stripe in the sky, made me think of the distance between my + 1. The white strip reminds me of the mark in the sky left by planes... 

#amonthof ~ Distance


XoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx