18 January 2013

I have a overwhelming sense of being LATE!


Good morning peeps

So regular readers will know I'm studying. Garment Making and Accountancy & Manual Bookkeeping. I am loving the challenge this course is giving me BUT... I have just realized it's less than 3 weeks till exam number 1....

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH 

Suddenly I AM TERRIFIED!!!!!

Do I know everything??? Will I pass.... Oh PLEASE let me pass!!!

So this week is finishing of the last of the tasks as homework, Next week is all revision. The week after is MOCK EXAMS.... Then on the 7th of February, it's the real thing!


Wish me luck peeps..... Wish me luck!!





XoXoXoXoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx