15 January 2013

Have you read......


Hey there, How was everyone's day? I had a very productive day.... I even got the socks paired! 

I wanted to share my latest book find, it is very inspiring indeed.


Via me



Above is all links to where to buy.


I have 5 faves..

James Tissot ~  The reception (Detail) 1878 Musee d'Orsay, Paris



I adore the ruffles in this painting paired with the massive bow shouts couture Now but Class back then!!


Second up is

Party costume By ~ Paul Poiret Photo: Mario Nunes Vais



This photo is lovely, I think the ladies top half looks amazing.. With a floor length empire skirt in layered chiffon.... Are you with me??? 


Next up is...

Culotte Dress Label: MADELEINE VIONNET DEPOSE 1937


Via Pintrest... (lost the link!!)

This dress is lush I love the lace over the skirt.. I have to say i'm not fussed on the top half, But you have to admit the skirts is stunning!

And what about a little

Pierre Cardin ~ PARIS A/W 1966. Plaid large turtle neck suit.


Via me!!

This suit is fab... I mean, in a tweed or wool mix I would wear it today, Love the over-sized collar. Yum!


And last but by no means least...

Vivienne Westwood ~ London A/W 1997



Via me!

Another collar to die for! It's just so much nicer than the go to lapel. It looks fab and has a function.. Keeping the wind out!

This book for me is a inspiring piece of wordy goodness... The write up is informative and short. A wee gem says me!

XoXoXoXoXoXoX

A part of  #amonthof ~ wordy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx