3 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day2

 
 
What was your most significant expenditure in 2012?

It doesn't have to be necessarily the biggest expenditure, just the one with the most impact.


What difference has it made to your life?
 
 
 
 
That's easy... Our new Friday night tradition, movie night. It's the day that shows us the week is over, we come home, pj's on, light the fire, get our newly bought DVD and snuggle up on the sofa... No housework, no computers, no phones.... Just up all snuggled up. It's the boys day  for treats too they wait all week.... Then movie night comes round, they have a special bear (I can't lay my hand on right now, typical!! It's meant for a man and has space in it for a newspaper a beer and a remote control. We put our juice box chocolate and sweeties in it!!! Friday nights in our house really are great.

 
XoXoXoXoX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx