8 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 8

 
Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012?

How will you continue to nurture it in 2013?
 
 
 
My answer.... My boys...
 
 
 
We have become so close over the last year, They won't be wee boys for long so I'm grabbing all the snuggle time now!
 
We will be keeping movie night, baking and arts and crafts... I am looking forward to a little tent making and some egg and soilders just now....
 
Till tomorrow!!
 
XoXoXoXoXoX
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx