31 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 30

 
Often we see our life as a humongous journey, and we believe that not only have we not arrived at our far away desired destination, but we also think we must accomplish x, y, and z, before we can declare with satisfaction that we are THERE.

For a moment, take a close look at who you are NOW. See what you can declare.


Merge the past, present, and future into one big ARRIVAL.

Describe joyously and in great celebration the BEING that you ARE.
 
 
 
 

I right now am a happy mummy, a happier person and definitely feel a air of accomplishment in certain areas. I'm also a student to boot!!

These is my "Are" just now...

XoXoXoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx