31 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 28

 
 
Think of three things that daunted you in 2012: how are you going to work towards overcoming them in 2013?
 
 
What is this???


Starting school again.... I was worried about being in a classroom again, to be honest being a adult learner isn't so bad. Everyone wants to be there and wants to learn!!


Moving house.... I hate packing! I will be doing it again in 2013.... But I plan on gutting out. I am such a hoarder!!!


Eating..... I have a bad relationship with food... This is a work in progress. I shall keep having dinner parties and nibbling away!!!


XoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx