31 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 27

 
 
How did you make time for creativity in 2012?

Looking back, is there one creative time or one particular creation that stands out for you? (Maybe you could share it here?)


How will you continue (or start) making time and space for your creative passions in 2013?
 
What's this???


In one word "NIGHT SHIFT" this is the time all my crafting took place... Well that was until I took up my garment making class. This is on a Wednesday 9.30am till 11.30pm. It fits right in with the boys being at school. I've been winning the war with "The dreaded vintage placket"!!!! I have a list of things I want to tackle during class..

I will be running a tight ship of routine, planning and good attendance at school to keep my creative juices a flow!! I plan to take my crafting up a notch this year..

I will be taking part in pattern reviews challenges... 2013 will see me making and reviewing!
 
 
 
 
I will be taking my craftsy classes seriously... I've already started my bag making course!! I have been searching for inspiration everywhere you.
 
XoXoXoXoXoXoX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx