31 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 26

 
 
How do you intend to carve out more time for the things that are the most important to you in 2013?
 
 
 
This is a easy one for me.... I will be gaining order in my life with a planner/rota, School (me and the boys) housework, sewing and online courses. I will be making sure I have proper me time too... AKA a bubble bath with candles!!!

I have never had such a thing. I go about things until I suddenly realise that "oh that needs done"!!! I shall rectify that this year.. I find so much time is taken up doing things last minute. It also stresses me out doing it like that..

So planner/rota here I come!!

XoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx