31 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 25

 
 
How will you be vulnerable?

The soft white underbelly, the flaw in the Armour, the Achilles' heel -- weaknesses are what make us the most human, the most beautiful.


Next year, how will you tend to your vulnerabilities? How will you build them a shelter from the storm? How will you put them through physical therapy? How will you find a way to make them work to your advantage?
 
 
 
 I was a very trusting I always wanted to see the best in people.. This part is broken!

I suppose this is a little like my armour now, not to trust everyone... and only let very few people in. It's better to have few REAL friends than lots of ACQUAINTANCES who may or may not care for you.


XoXoXoXoXoX

MERRY CHRISTMAS

*********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx