2 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 1

 
How are you starting this last month of 2012?

Take a moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath and ask yourself the question: how do you feel...


... in your body? in your mind? in your day job? in your creative life? in your heart?
 
 
What is this I hear you say...
 
Check us out here...
 
It's all a bit of fun for December....
 
So in answer to the question above.... I have 2 feelings one of relief that this year is over... And one of happiness,
 
happiness that I have put weight on ~ Body,
(I was a UK 14 went to a 4 now I am nearly a 8!)
 
 
I have a clearer & calmer head ~ Mind
 
 
My boys are at such a good age, they really are just so fun to be around ~ Day job
 
 
I have such a passion for sewing and crochet, and I am hoping to Tailor my expertise ~ Creative life
 
 
I have hopeful~ness and am on them mend ~ Heart.
 
******
 
Well I'm sure that was quite revealing... It certainly was for me, who would have thought just sitting back and pondering feelings would inspire such a raw post!!! 
 
 
Check out the boys.....
 
How big are they getting!!!
 
XoXoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx