8 November 2012

A view to share!

 
 Hey there
 
So I realised I hadn't shown you our Halloween...
 
It's all pictures today
 
(I forgot to do my homework... I have class tomorrow morning!!)
 
 

 
It's the first year the boys had chocolate apples!!
 

 
This is a view of the Foyle... I never get  to see this view at night. It's past the boys bedtime!!
 
 
 
Action shot!!!
 
 
 
Our Halloween was a near disaster... There was NO pumpkins I mean Derry is the No 1 place to be for Halloween and there was no pumpkins!!! Anyways not one to be beat... We went with a butternut squash!!! I think he turned out great and the kids... They never knew the difference!!
 
XoXoXoXoX
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx