3 November 2012

Another Rag quilt already?!?!? Blogtoberfest #31


Hello there

So here we are the last Blogtoberfest 2012 post.... Have you enjoyed the ride?!? I have to say I have. I know I've been running behind at times but hey I'm at the finishing line and I can safely say it feels good!! (yeah yeah I know I'm 3 days late but I'm here!!)
 
I am finishing blogtoberfest with a little bit of a PoP... WiZZ.... BanG!!!
I, yes me will be opening a wee shop! It will be here and Very predictable I'm sure but it will be called after this blog (the same as my Facebook, Ravelry and similar to my twitter pintrest and nothing like my linkedin!)
 
My wee shop will be filled with rag quilts, crayon rolls taggie comforters, aprons up-cycled bags... And wherever else my creative juices may take me!! I am hoping you can pop on over and have a look at the profile and maybe you could add me as a fave?!?!? I shall have products up and shop running by the end of November.
 



The yummy fabric is from Abakhan Fabrics store in Manchester

They have a few FAB deals on at the mo..

15% of Knitting patterns

15% off Chiffon Organdy & Organza

10% of Bargain Bundles & Rolls

ALL UNTIL 30 NOVEMBER

On the 28th & 29th November they have a FANTASTIC SALE on

It's the winter preview sale



On Wed 28th

20% off 6pm - 9pm

70% of many items

AND on Thurs 29th

15% off ALL DAY

WoW

This sale is on in all stores... Check and see if your near one your a fool if you don't!!! BUT that's just my opinion!!!

I have to say I am heading to Manchester and I'm gutted that i won't make the winter preview sale as I' m leaving to go over this week. BUT I shall be looking in to the 10% off bargain bundles.. I'll be packing light so I don't go over my 20Kg on my way home!!!

****

Anyways Talk about a tangent!!!!

This rag quilt is  a fave in our hose Frazer loves it.... I think the boys will be getting a rag quilt of their own very soon.. Finn wants Batman, I do love a up-cycling job (he found the Batman fabric in my stash it's a old bed sheet!)

Anyways that's me Traci of My Handmadehappiness signing off
Bye bye Blogtoberfest 2012. You were fun and I am looking forward to next year!!

XoXoXoX 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Traci, on your Etsy opening!! :) I've added you to my circle.... can't wait to see all your lovely products !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there huni thanx so much I'm very busy trying to make some stuff for the online shop and have to stock up on 3 shops too!! all very hectic!! xx

      Delete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx