22 October 2012

What would you rather SWAP?!?!!? Blogtoberfest #22

 
So peeps

It's a Monday....
 
 
 

I have to say I'm not a Monday blues type of gal!!! It's the start of a new week, back to routine for the boys... And only only 4 sleeps till movie night with the boys!!

Anyway!!!
On to the nitty gritty!!!

What do people think of a wee international swap?!?!!?
 
I would love to host a swap, but first have to test the water.... Would you be in??? I'm thinking either
 
A Christmas stocking + Goodies
 
OR

A Christmas apron + Goodies

I have always enjoyed taking part but I think I want to get my hands dirty this time and jump right in there!!
 
So tell me lovely peeps....
 
Are you in....
 
What's your ? + Goodies preference??
 
If your a lurker or a shinny new reader.... Please do leave a comment below.. And I know my regular readers will put their 2 pence in!!!
 
Big Love
 
XoXoXoX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx