20 October 2012

Thrifting for christmas!! Blogtoberfest #17

 
Hello there :D
 
How is everyone?!?!
 
 
It's all movie action over here!!
 
Me and the boys were at CEX  getting new movies (for movie night last night) yesterday.. We got all 5 movies for £11.25.. I love it, such a good store and the boys adore going in!! 
 
We picked up
 
Harry Potter ~ Year one
Thor
Iron Man
Narnia
Breakfast at Tiffany's
 
I have put Narnia away for a Christmas stocking gift!! But we have watched Iron man, Thor & Harry Potter already.. I think I'll be watching a little Audrey tonight, It is shameful I'm sure but this will be the first time I have watched Breakfast at Tiffany's... I can't wait to see that dress!!
 
 
 
If your a regular reader you'll know when we moved house, we forgot our Christmas decorations in the attic. So whilst I was on my wanders and the boys were at school, I managed to do a little Christmas thrifting too....
 
 
 
Don't you just love this cookie plate! The boys are so chuffed :D I do love Christmas, the boys have brought it back to life for me!!!
 
XoXoXoX
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx