11 October 2012

I've caught up.... & a crochet begining Blogtoberfest #11

Do you see.....

It's the 11th and I'm on post 11, I have caught up!!!

Just wanted to show you my new crochet beginings...
 
 
This is called Caterines wheel it's a stitch I've never tried but it looks so yummy I have to give it a bash. Has anyone else used this stitch before?? I would love to hear about is or even see it!!



 
I found this tutorial on youtube it has a few parts, but looks to be the best around, it's late so I'll be having a go tomorrow..
 
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE
 
XoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx