11 October 2012

First real day of studentsville for me!! Blogtoberfest #9

 
Hello there peeps
 
Well.... The rain is back, and it's COLD!!
 
But really thats just code for go home, get the fire on and get those fuzzy socks on!!! And so I have listened to the said "code"
 
 
AAAhhhhh that's better...
 
 
Now that I am comfy, I can get on with my homework!
 
 
Today I was at my Accountancy course, I have to say I am enjoying my head working again. It's nice to have a challenge... I was always a sucker for buying new stationary too!
 
Well all that being said duty calls eg my boys and housework!
 
HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE
 
XoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx