26 October 2012

Dusting off the Accuquilt Rag die Blogtoberfest #27

 
Hey peep's
 
How did everyones Friday go??
 
Me and the boys had a fab movie night filled with cinema style popcorn yum yum! The boys chose Spiderman.... No surprise there!! Anyways a fab night was had by all :)
 
I have some news brewing but will be waiting to spill the beans
 
 
I have been playing with my Accuquilt rag die... Can't wait to tell you my news!!
 
***
 
I might now be around tomorrow, there is lots of fun stuff to do up town for halloween.. Hence the early post!!
 
XoXoXoX 

2 comments:

  1. Really cute fabric. Looking forward to seeing your rag quilt when you get this finished.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there SewCalGal.. I'm finished now and now just waiting to get some light. Thanx for stopping by! x

      Delete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx