7 October 2012

My excuse..... Blogtoberfest #2

 
So like the title says....
 
My excuse
 
 
Yes this is my excuse for not posting yesterday, I gave myself a rather nasty burn.. I am known to drink very cold coffee... I blame housework and motherhood!! But for some reason yesterday I though just pop in in the microwave. So I did, I put the cup in then proceeded to totally forget I put it in there. I rushed over took the cup out and then thought well no problem here, just pour it in another cup, This is when my coffee decided to go all science experiment-like on me and bubbled over.... ALL OVER MY HAND!!!!!!!! It was oh so very sore, I jumped so high when it happened my friend got a fright!!! So lesson learnt here... Drink it whilst it's hot OR make a new one!!!
 
So today I have a couple of posts lined up... (Trying to catch up on Blogtoberfest already!!!) First is Derry Autumn, I have to say Derry as a city has so many photo opportunities And I do love the colours Autumn offers us all those reds, browns & oranges... Just makes you want to get all your snugly winters on.. There is nothing better then Pj socks and a woolly jumper... Not to mention I do enjoy the open fire!
 
 
 
 
 
View of outer Bishop Street through The Walls
 

 
My wee Finn Looking not so wee anymore!!
The orange is so so vibrant!!
 

This is a lovely building on outer Bishop Street.. I always wonder what it was, I shall have to have a dig about to find out! I shall keep you posted..
 
 
 
We managed to get the sunset just right on the way home..
 
 

 
Finn playing hide and seek!!
 
 
 
I do enjoy dry days.... It's the simple things that make us smile. A walk home can be so much fun, there are bushes to hide in walls to walk along, leaves to kick!!!
 
Hope you enjoyed our walk...
We defo did!!!
 
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx