12 May 2012

Manchester Part 2


Hello there, I may seem MIA but I am sewing away... And catching up on the never ending washing I have in my life!!

I thought I would take a quick break and have a wee ramble!!
I have been pretty slack on the photo taking whilst in Manchester, don't know why I'm normally clicking away!! Anyways here's a couple I thought I'd share...

Finn enjoying a stringy cheese and ham toastie!!


There's very little space for kids over in Manchester city centre, that being said there is a massive green patch that the boys love playing cars in. If you look real close you might just see then looking teeny tiny!!

I couldn't resist this photo opportunity.. Talk about not travelling light!!! 


You can tell your back in Ireland when you have all this greenery and animals around!!! What a sunset it was to come home too!

Hope your all having a great Saturday.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx