20 May 2012

Flea Market Finds #2 2012

Hello there peeps, 

How is everyones day going?? 
I am on a blogging roll, I have a few posts that I want to write. But I have to share this one first, I have had a great week thrifting, I am always on the hunt for vintage sheets & pillow cases they are defo a firm fave... I will soon be able to use my Accuquilt Go Cutter and make a couple of fab quilts.This week find was a single duvet cover, I have to say there were a couple more that I loved but, I had to leave them and hope they are still their still there next week!
 So here it is.... Do you love it?!?!?! I do!!!!

My other finds were not from a thrifty store.... But my much loved library, They had a fantastic book sale on. Fill a box for £4. I managed to get a few that I had been lusting over... I reckon if you want to know me more, then my book selection should help sus me out... I'm all about creating, researching, my boys & bettering myself or trying too!
I hope you've all had a little thrifting fun this week..

Check out more Rummagers over at her library adventures!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. love the print on the duvet cover. very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx I reckon it will be a ace patch work quilt!! :)

      Delete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx