26 April 2012

Starbucks & stitches!

Hello There,
You guessed it me and Frazer are having our wee coffee and muffin in Starbucks! It's a place we both now love; Frazer gets his chocolate fix (Bad Mummy way too early for such things!) And I get to have a surf on the net! That being said I don't like to waste a minuite.... So when I was out on the rag run AKA thrift shopping! I found a lovely wee bag see it there on the right (only £1.99!) It now has my Yo-Yo Maker, thread, needles and pre-cut fabric in it.... Never a moment wasted I say!

,
It's even purple, I love my new crafty bag!!

Frazer having a good rummage in my bag for his cars!! Normally my bag is a no go area BUT, if I'm getting sewing and a little blogging done..... It's a win win really!
 
Frazer starts nursery in September.... I'll be just a little lost without him! Both boys will be in P1 and nursery... People say the time flys when they start school/nursery, I look at my boys now and wonder where the time has gone already!

I hope you all have a fab Thursday

Hugz!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly how it feels- my Daughter is 12 this year- she wears my size clothes and shoes already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god my boys won't be stealing my shoes!! LOL I love them too much 2 share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does go so quickly - really doesn't seem that long ago my two were little like yours - now they tower over me and big son could leave school soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy Vicki, I can't wait to see Frazer in his wee uniform though!! x

      Delete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx