28 April 2012

KCWC with PJ partying too!!

Hello there,
How has everyones Saturday going?

I have been sewing away all day, I have sore eyes BUT I have 2 very happy boys! And a very fulfilled mummy! Did anyone else take part in the PJ party?!?! I have a pattern ready to go for me too, but I wanted to link this in with KCWC.

 I made the trousers from a duvet cover... Me and my upcycling!! I have to say I love using old duvet covers for the boys Pj's... It's not easy getting cost effective boys fabric. This is defo a winner for me!

 The white tops are shop bought... Not new though I had a root about the wardrobe and found them. I used these free templates for the applique. The boys are at such a great age they get to choose! ( I used Simplicity 4388 for the bottoms)

Trying to get the boys to pose at bed time is no easy task!!!
BUT we got there in the end.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Saturday... I'm off to cut a new pattern for a secret mission coming soon! Watch this space :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx