11 April 2012

Cath Kidston Manchester.... AKA Me drooling!!


On my trip to Manchester I came across a Cath Kidston store, I've heard so much about it but never really acted on it... I have to say the shop is to die for..
I thought I'd share my wee window shopping experience with you via pictures...
Hope you enjoy!


I L-O-V-E-D this store... I surprisingly never bought anything, but I knew I could buy online.. So I saved my pennies for my fabric haul....

This store was oh so inspiring, it makes you want to go make wondrous things at home!

Here are a few of my faves

The Travel Sewing Kit..

The Dotty Messenger Bag..

The Book Pin Box..


The Fabric Bundles
1,
Link
2,
3.

Hope you enjoyed my eye view of Cath Kidston manchester store... It's well worth a peek if your passing through Manchester.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your pics- I dream of going to a Cath Kidston store one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Cath Kidston is one of my all time favourite stores. If I ever pass one I absolutely have to go in. I was staying in Manchester the other week and couldn't believe that the serviced apartment I was staying in was literally two minutes from here, suffice to say my credit card did not appreciate this as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx