14 March 2012

Coffee & Crochet....

Well hello there :)

How's thing's? Me and the boys are great...

I should let you in to a little secret... I had started smoking again, BUT I have stopped again. I'm hoping that the will power stays a little longer this time!!!

On to better things....

Me and Frazer had another morning in Starbucks, today was a promotion day so I got a free coffee with my name on it!!!

I managed to get 4 more hexagons done, I plan on getting a few more done tonight. Lets hope the new colour works well!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I stopped and started smoking a few times before I quit for good. Smoking is a pleasure, too bad is not good for you health and a drain on money - all in all, not worth it! Happy Spring Traci!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx