17 February 2012

True Blood Corchet Along - On Ravelry

So another post already huh.....

I have had a wave of oooohhhhh, yes please!!!


I am a avid fan of Ravelry I have yet to update my projects, since I got back on-line. I shall be getting that done tomorrow!! I am a member of a few groups over at ravelry and one of them is the True Blood, I have never been invited to a CAL also known as.... Crochet Along What fun I say!!! There are lots of options from bags form our very own Attic 24 of course! To fingerless gloves to skirts & tops too.... I am in a little bit of a TIZZY!!! I have to vote tomorrow for my fave!

If your new to Ravelry then you should defo get on over there it's ace!!

That's me for tonight

Night Night

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx