13 January 2012

Just a quicky!!!



Hey there I told you I had found mojo

I was looking to put this picture up on my last post but the library wouldn't allow it....



I wanted to let you all know that I was finding light at the end of a tunnel then I remembered a tunnel I used to cycle through as a child..... This is it :)

I loved this cycle path as a child and have not thought of it for so long....




It's crazy what reminds you of things from your past huh..... Really have not thought of this place for an age!!!

Alot of fun was had here and alot of skint knees

Enjoy the rest of your Friday I have a kindle cover to be making, can't wait to share all my creations with you.... roll on my laptop delivery!!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx