21 January 2012

Ironing sewing crochet and more!!!!!


Hello and happy saturday to y'all!!!

Today has been a long but productive day......

I reckon I must have ironed my weight in clothes!!! And have to say I am dreading putting it away. All that being said I am so happy to have it done. And look forward to having to have everything at hand!!! I even have the school uniform done..... SSSOOOOO not like me!!!


I have been crocheting away and have finished one face cloth, have started the other.... I have been asked for one from my friend's mummy and will be getting lunch for me and the boys think I get the better end of the deal there!!!


Frazers 3rd birthday is on monday, I have his wee pressies in a box hiding :) I'm gonna take him and his brother for some ice cream as a treat in the afternoon. I love the new shop in town! Yummy Yummy!!!


I have my eye on this as my next quick fix in sewing...... I found it on the sewing directory facebook page. I first have to finish my friends kindle cover! Talking of the all inspiring Fiona over at The Sewing Directory.... Check out this....... I will be getting a post done up on this maybe later today!!!


Reckon I might chance my arm and try get this other post done now... The boys are happily playing behind me


Cheerio!!!


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Want to come and tackle my ironing heap?? Thought not - just go off and eat ice-cream instead ;)

    Happy birthday to your little man xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mines finished so happy... glad to see the back of it!! :)

      Delete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx