26 January 2012

Canooing fun!!

Hello :) how is everyone??

I will be playing catch up for a while because I have sooo many photos to share.....

Today is all about our canooing adventure. Over the summer me and the boys went to Creggan Country Park. What a ball we had, I thought the boys would have been too small but, they loved it as did I.

I've not done anything like that since I was at school, and forgot how much fun it was, it's also a damn good work out! Me and my friend janice had a race and my tummy was in agony after it!!

The lovely instructor took the boys for a while. So that I could have a wee splash to myself, I really was surprised at how much the boys enjoyed it... I thought fear would come into it a little more! But look at them! Sitting there lapping it up!

This is defo a day activity that I would do with the boys again. My wee sailors :)



thats me for another post as it's bed time over here at chez Traci

Nite Nite

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx