7 April 2011

Park time!!


Hi there
So how is every one? We have been good this end.... The weather has been a little Crazy to say the least. But amoungst all the heavy showers in the last week there has been real sunshine, much to my joy, walking has begun..... Me and my friend Pauline took our boys to St Columbs park ....

It was just so lovely to be able to take the boys for a wee adventure, it's been so long! I really think that this park is one of the prettiest in Derry. There are fun play parks for all ages, a leisure centre for community sports, a hotel/conference centre and the park itself massive so it's great for a good walk, Finn loves to throw stones in the stream. I think there will be more photos for me to share, through the coming months!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx