26 January 2011

Birthdays & boggies!!!!


My wee boy huh.....
I look at this picture and it feels like just yesterday

Here he is Frazer my 9lbs 9oz baby

Now he's 2 and full of laughter and the lurgy!
Not a bad mix for his wee party!!

Finn was a very good boy all day too, very happy with his Thomas party hat

*****

It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself.
-- Joyce Maynard

Happy 2nd Birthday my wee man
I love you

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the birthday boy. It looks like they all enjoyed the party, but isn't it scarey how quickly they grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Frazer!
    You (and Finn) have the most beautiful curly hair.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx