31 December 2010

Our wee Xmas


Well hello there, and welcome to our wee Xmas!!!

I went for a wander and cut some greenery, for centre piece which I thought turned out ace! I even managed to sort out the sewing cabinet at the back there, and make it festive like!!

For dinner we had lamb.... with this marinade YUMMY.... I will defo be having it again!!

Frazer had no problem with it either!!!
How cute is he in his wee hat!!!

I loved our Xmas morning, it was filled with bubbles and laughter...

And of course the we had to have the part of the day, when the boys had lots of fun with the box!!!


I was truly spoilt and got a go cutter, I really can't wait to get all the festivities done and dusted... I do enjoy them, a-lot but a GO cutter!! roll on normal routine says me!!!

So how was everyone Christmases???

I hope they were filled with happiness and family

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx