14 December 2010

2010 Advent Blog~a~long #7

So..... Here I am I've been up since 5 am, and not through choice!!
Yes the youngest is teething..... Can you tell?????

I would have to say NO!!
I mean look at the wee brute now! Running around having a good old laugh to himself! Amazing what the blessed calpol can do huh!

Well if anything, I have manage to got my chutney and cranberry sauce tubs decorated,


What do you think??
I am happy with them, could have done better bows, but hey it's very early!

Today me and the boys will be going to see Santa Clause, my friend will be picking us up, and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll share that later on. It turns out I still have say 30 mins of tidy time so I might get the hall done now... Aided with a Starbucks Christmas blend coffee!

Do you have fab plans today??

xxx

1 comment:

  1. what absolutely adorable dimples ur wee lad has got!! looks very mischevious ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx