24 October 2010

Day 24---PMA


Hello there, how's your Sunday been?
Mines has been filled with motivation... Today I Decided to take charge of my dairy! I am constantly forgetting stuff...

And to think, I thought the diary being purple would aid me in the upkeep too!

I have been working on Santa sacks, please ignore the corners I have still to push them out!

And I have to share our "starry night reward chart" with you.... I have to say that this chart has been so simple and really effective. I am still attending The Nurturing Program and I have to say it's good I'm using a more age appropriate way of dealing with the kids.... And they love the star chart a lot! Now bath-time is so much less stressful as is brushing hair and teeth!!!

Hope you had a fab Sunday

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx