1 August 2010

library rummage


hello hello happy Sunday to you
so my part of flea market find's this week is all about book's

i have to say i L_O_V_E my library
it always has a sale shelf but this week was more than fruitful...
i recently got the partner to the bottom book (embroidery)
the 2nd is one i was about to buy on amazon i have had my eye on it forever!!!
i plan to open a online shop soon so the this book will be good for a read
the 4th is about American architecture and look forward to getting a nose
and the last book is a little fiction for when i finish carrie dairy's

these book's all cost £2.20
like i said i love my library
and who wouldn't with these prices

check out other bargain hunter's here!!!

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Lovely finds! Hope you find more treasures this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that samplers book must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx a million ladies the sampler book id fab has stuff from all over.... loving the mexican stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Home-Based Business for Dummies would be a great one. Look forward to seeing how it prepares you for your business. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx