1 June 2010

my finki may challenge.....


so this months challenge over at finki was

27. indigenous Australia

and that was enough inspiration for me i

i used the same technique that i used for my orna bag....

thank you so much orna from over at mission hall

i am loving that i actually managed to do the circle!!!!
WOW

so a big thanx to

finki
for holding this fab challenge


&

orna
for giving me the know how

i have totally enjoyed this months challenge as i also now know a little more about my abilities & indigenous Australia

want to know more?!?!?!?


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx