27 June 2010

back to rummaging :)


so it's been a few week's since my last showing of find's so here they are !!!!!!

this first pic is all free and from my mother-in law jean..... lot's of blankets and material and a fab Halloween decoration.... looking forward to that this year Finn and frazer will love it this year!!!!!

this is last weeks rummage and was more than ACE!!!!! a big ball of wool and it feel's lush..... a picture that made my heart skip a beat.... when i seen it was only a quid.... i was all the more happy i would have paid more too!!!! the peach fabric is printed 100% cotton and i do love the colour, also i got a couple of bit's or organza a good week!!!!

this week was OK... i got lovely blue fleece i will use for the boys pj bottom's a lovely table runner (but my heart is hankering for a few Dollie's they are no where to be seen) and 2x plastic knitting needle's!!!

all in all the mother-in law is a star and the rummaging shop's have been kind!!!!!

check out other rummages over at Sophie's



if you have time i am having a giveaway on my blog if you fancy a wee look
I'm celebrating my follower's and my 100th post
my how time fly's

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow nice haul! That peach fabric is beautiful.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, that pic with the parasols is the wallpaper on my mobile phone! Glad your MIL is happy to part with her treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds - the Japanese umbrellas are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy fabric!! What a generous mother in law!! Hope all is wonderful in your world :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx