2 May 2010

rummaging rummaging


so another Sunday another flea market find reveal!!!

this week i got a in the night garden lunch bag for the boy's @ 50p
a cup saying being a bitch & unstable is a part of my mystique @30p
the pony knitting needles were £1

i have saved the best till last as usual!!!! this lovely table is in my sewing-room and will be used to place patterns and many other wonderful sewing crafty things
my man brought this home from a friend's and said it was pretty much free, it was no longer needed so he could just take it.... not so much a flea market find but a exchange!! but i had to show it off and praise where praise is due he done me well :))))

next week i am on the hunt for knitting needles

check out more flea market finds over at sarahs :)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. What's not to love about a free market find! I'm sure your table will come in super handy! Have a lovely day. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx