12 May 2010

my swap is on it's way......


so my swap is on it's way NO not to my swap partner Vicki vintage.... but on it's way to being made!!!!! had you going there did i Vicki?!!?!?!?
:)))))))))


only joking!!!
my lovely vintage pattern arrived a few days ago then the "special " fabric arrived..... i cut some of it last night and then realized the main fabric i had in mind just would not do! so i rushed out today and got a poly-cotton, not exactly what i wanted but as close as i could get at my local fabric shop... i managed to get the bias binding i was looking for so a good trip out!!!

so off i go another post then on to some sewing :)

xxx

for more creative spaces head over to kirstys

1 comment:

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx