17 April 2010

a small change to my creative space 15/04/10


hi there well just a quicky now too many new posts.... yes i may have a addictive personality!!!! but at least this is of a positive kind :]

i have made a small change to my creative space this week the nappy pouch material has changed to some stuff i bought from mission hall quilts on Thursday, i have used 2 pieces of cotton from my stash and all notions i had ready have to so hopefully i am not breaking the rules too much!!!!


the blue monkey fabric is for Frazer..... he's a monkey!!!!! & Finn Adore's planes, boats, cars, airplanes i could go on but the brown seemed to work as it has all manner of automobiles


this is the first part of my creative space very nearly done!!!!! a pot stand and the hearts will soon be a wall hanging!!!!
anyways short but sweet is this update I'm of to do some cutting & ironing.....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx